Fly fishing in the Bahamas Nov 11-16, 2017 ONE SPOT LEFT!!
I’m very excited to bring seven anglers to the Abacos this November. I Caught my first Bonefish there while on a sailing trip through the Bahamas 8 years ago! I’ll never forget the expansive white sand flats where the fly fishing possibilities were endless. Now I’m very lucky to be able to share this place with you.
- 4 days bone fishing at the Abaco lodge
- All meals and drink included (expect lobster tail, fresh fish, local fare, fine wines, local beers, cocktails etc.)
- Private room with A/C
- Airport transfers
- International airfare to Marsh Harbour (MHH)
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Terminal tackle (flies, leaders, tippet)
- Trip insurance (recommended)
- Small departure tax
- 8 people total
- Only one spot remaining
- $4,750 PP based on private room and shared guide
This trip is mostly full with a great group of people! It’s going to be tons of fun. Let me know if you would like more information!