Fly fishing in the Bahamas Nov 11-16, 2017 ONE SPOT LEFT!!
Abaco Lodge Bahamas, Nov 11-16 2017. Hosted trip with Josh Gallivan.
I’m very excited to bring seven anglers to the Abacos this November. I Caught my first Bonefish there while on a sailing trip through the Bahamas 8 years ago! I’ll never forget the expansive white sand flats where the fly fishing possibilities were endless. Now I’m very lucky to be able to share this place with you.
The Abaco lodge is situated on the back side of the Abacos, overlooking the marls. On a calm evening you can literally see tailing bonefish from the back patio. The lodge boasts exceptional food and cocktails so our time off the water will not go to waste. Breakfasts are cooked to order and a lunch menu filled out the night before allows you to customize your coolers with beer, soft drinks, salads, wraps, sandwiches, fruit and more. In the evening, expect to sit out near the fireplace, have a few drinks, and trade stories form the day.
Sample daily routine
6:30 am Coffee ready at the buffet table
7:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am Depart dock
4:00 pm Return to lodge
4:00 pm Cocktail hour
5:30 pm Appetizers
7:00 pm Dinner
- 4 days bone fishing at the Abaco lodge
- All meals and drink included (expect lobster tail, fresh fish, local fare, fine wines, local beers, cocktails etc.)
- Private room with A/C
- Airport transfers
What’s not Included
- International airfare to Marsh Harbour (MHH)
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff
- Terminal tackle (flies, leaders, tippet)
- Trip insurance (recommended)
- Small departure tax
- 8 people total
- Only one spot remaining
- $4,750 PP based on private room and shared guide
This trip is mostly full with a great group of people! It’s going to be tons of fun. Let me know if you would like more information!